Document processing environments are complex – from scanners and printers to cutters and binding systems, consolidating your equipment’s service can be a real challenge.
That’s why at Scan-Optics, we help OEMs deliver outstanding customer service by providing flexible hardware maintenance programs throughout the USA and Canada. Our experience across a wide range of equipment allows us to identify problems more quickly to avoid extended downtime at your customers’ site.
We’ve got your back
We understand that maintaining your equipment across a large geographical area can be challenging. Scan-Optics’ Access Services division helps you with extensive capabilities that offer:
- Nationwide 24/7 Service: A national network of service specialists to provide hardware maintenance and installation, parts distribution, technical support, and 24/7 service.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Automatic service call tracking and escalation process to proactively meet your customers’ needs.
- In-depth Expertise: Industry leading and highly trained technicians with experience across a wide range of hardware including: scanners, binding systems, cutters and more.
Choose the plan that best works for you
Access Services offers the highest level of support and satisfaction that other service providers simply cannot match. Our service offerings are tailored to your organization’s requirements and will grow with your company; from the support of our technical experts to the on-site presence of our engineers.
- On-site annual service contracts
- Time and materials based service calls
- Operator Training & depot repair at our location
- Installation and relocation of equipment
- Manufacturer’s warranty service & consumable parts sales
Some of the brands that we support include:
Contract Inquiries: +1-800-745-6001 x365
Order hardware parts: +1-800-745-6001 x469