Scan-Optics is a leading global provider of cloud based enterprise content management solutions, professional services, business process outsourcing and support services to B2B, government and higher education institutions.
Business applications cannot perform optimally without quality data fueling them. The easy.forward™ Managed Capture Service is Scan-Optics cloud based, paper to paperless SaaS solution, enabling the capture, classification, storage and retrieval of digital documents using browsers, scanners, MFPs and mobile devices to access the right information at the right time.
Scan-Optics is looking for a proven leader who can deliver best in class customer service. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent problem solver and communicator who always puts the customer first. This person thrives under pressure and can convert challenging situations into positive experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Chief liaison and represents Scan-Optics to our customers in a highly effective and professional manner
- Coordinates and analyzes customer requirements with Sales, Product Development, and Operations to exceed customer needs
- Communicates professionally both verbally and in writing
- Creates a positive customer experience and resolves issues using exceptional judgement and problem solving skills
- Maintains composure when handling escalated or difficult customer issues and can properly prioritize key deliverables to management
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other internal departments to provide customer solutions
- Performs account research and analytics and has exceptional reporting skills
- Responsible for consistent, timely customer pricing and order management
- Participation in training, testing, and project related activities
- Hours of work: 40 hours – Must be flexible and willing to work to meet customers’ expectations
- Associate Business Degree or Bachelor Degree; 4-year Degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years in customer service and or account management; account management preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Enthusiastic self-motivated/results-oriented professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and take ownership in resolving issues
- Motivated Team Player – ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams
- Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
- Proficient math skills