Jr. Account Manager
Scan-Optics is a leading global provider of cloud-based enterprise content management solutions, professional services, business process outsourcing and support services to B2B, government and higher education institutions.
Business applications cannot perform optimally without quality data fueling them. The easy.forward™ Managed Capture Service is Scan-Optics cloud based, paper to paperless SaaS solution, enabling the capture, classification, storage and retrieval of digital documents using browsers, scanners, MFPs and mobile devices to access the right information at the right time.
The Junior Account Manager position provides an essential function to our customers. Our Junior Account Managers think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
- The Junior Account Manager is responsible for calling on assigned accounts on a daily basis
- Greet and communicate with account decision makers
- Communicates professionally both verbally and in writing
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other internal departments to provide customer solutions
- Creates a positive customer experience and resolves issues using exceptional judgement and problem-solving skills
- Order entry and communication
- Meeting company goals and objectives
- Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel and potential customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time